Very popular treat for omnivorous fish, Turtles and shrimp. Great protein source for shrimp and extremely popular. Since these have been vacuum freeze dried they are not as risky as feeding life or freshly frozen Tubifex.
- Supplementary food as treats for aquarium fish and turtles.
- Freeze-dried tubifex cubes left in their natural state.
Higher protein concentration strengthens weakened fish.
- Armoured catfish love to dig JBL Tubifex worm cubes out of the gravel (soak first, because the cubes normally float).
- Vacuum production process preserves the valuable nutrients.
- Tubifex are sewage worms which live in the ground in pipes of their own construction. Because of their high nutritional value they are a very well suited supplementary food for ornamental fish (and turtles). Freeze-dried food has some advantages over frozen food and live food: It can’t transmit diseases and no bacteria can develop inside it, which happens quite quickly with thawed frozen food!
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Excellent for all types of fish and reptiles.
- Each 5 gram sealed aluminum foil bag is packaged separately to keep the contents always fresh.
Press the cube firmly against the side of your aquarium wall below the water-line, the fish will soon discover the cube and eagerly devour it!