MultiTest Phosphate measures inorganic phosphate to less than 0.05 mg/L, producing results in a yellow-green-blue color range for fast and easy to read results. Phosphate in natural sea water ranges from less than 0.01 mg/L to 0.3 mg/L. Phosphates are non-toxic to fish and most invertebrates, but are ideally kept below .1 mg/L to minimize algae growth.
- Measures inorganic phosphate to less than 0.05 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
MultiTest Phosphate performs over 75 tests and contains a reference sample for validation. With the multi-cavity test plate, multiple tests can be run at the same time.
- Test Range:0-3.0 mg/L phosphate
- Test Precision: 0.001 to .1 mg/L increments
- Phosphate Reagent 1
- Phosphate Reagent 2
- Phosphate Reference
- Stir Rod
- Sample Pipette
- Phosphate Color Chart
- Multi-Cavity Test Tray