The Seachem MultiTest Copper test kit uses specialized, highly sensitive procedure to measure all forms of copper in your aquarium. When treating with copper or identifying copper toxicity in your aquarium, it’s important to use a reliable test kit that will have sufficient sensitivity for accurate measurements. Most copper kits are of two types: compleximetric or titration based. Some kits measure only ionic copper and others measure both ionic and chelated copper. With the MultiTest Copper kit, you know you’re getting readings you can count on, with the necessary resolution to maintain your copper levels where you want them.
- Measures all types of copper to less than 0.01 mg/L
- Multi-cavity plate for simultaneous testing of up to 6 tests at the same time
- Includes reference for test validation
- Marine or Freshwater
MultiTest Copper performs over 75 tests and contains a reference sample for validation. With the multi-cavity test plate, multiple tests can be run at the same time.
- Test Range:0 mg/L to 0.80 mg/L copper
- Test Precision: 0.025 mg/L & 0.0025 mg/L increments
- Copper Reagent 1
- Copper Reagent 2
- Copper Reference
- Stir Rod
- Sample Pipette
- Copper Color Chart
- Mult-Cavity Test Tray