Organic Guava Dried Leaves NEW! Quantity: 30+/100+/150+ Leaves per pack Crystal Red Cherry Shrimp Food NO Pesticides
Guava Leaves are rich in carbohydrates + essential vitamins + fiber and minerals, such as calcium + potassium and iron which help to maintain the shrimp’s exoskeleton and aid Body Shell Guava leaves are from organic Guava trees. 100% Completely free from chemical residues, so is perfect for dwarf shrimps and every invertebrates. Guava are among the food that proves beneficial to health. It is beneficial due to its dense nutrient content like Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2; minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and Electrolytes such as sodium and potassium. That is the reason why nutrients from mulberries are widely used in health cuisine and herbal medicine for health and functioning of the body system.
- Anti-bacterial aid+ prevent diseases such as Luminous and Vibrio.
- Great source of food for shrimp and all other invertebrates.
- Guava leaves last much longer then other dried leaves.
- Reduces pH and Provides live natural environment for freshwater aquarium tank.
- Guava leaves have been used by tropical fish breeders in around the world.now commonly use for many aquairums.
- Guava leaves has strong healing and anti-bacterial properties and is used in all around the world to heal all purpose.
- Guava leaves soften much more slowly than other dried leaves so it can stay in much longer.
- Reduces the risk of bacterial and fungal outbreaks
- Provides bio-film grazing
- Help improve shell process, reducing mortality rate during all stage
How to use
1. Boil the leaves for 10-15 minute
2. Feed them when the leaves cool down.
3. Replace Guava leaves every week.
First time uses- shrimp may not eat them but in few days you’ll see them going crazy with Guava leaves.
Please see our other natural organic leaf feed for your pets!