STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Mix in half cup of water and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil finely chopped tomatoes in 1 cup of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
- Heat oil and add marinated chicken cubes. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add onion, capsicum, silted green chilies. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve hot Chicken Jalfrezi with plain boiled rice or boiled noodles.