Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt, and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from the gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
Tips: For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.